Mentor Hour – €40
Do you want to move to Germany and don’t know where to start? Let me answer any questions you have about moving to Germany, as well as living and working here.
Book a 50-minute mentor hour and ask me anything. I’ve moved from Canada to Germany, not once, but twice. Over my 10 years in Berlin, I’ve held different visas and worked at different companies. I’ve had many experiences and I can share my learnings with you so you don’t make some of the mistakes that I did.
During our time together, you can:
♥ Ask questions about Germany from visa options to finding work, where to get a bank account, how to ship your items from abroad, and so much more.
♥ Come away with a list of helpful resources to guide you on your way.
How Mentor Hours Work
1) Start by purchasing a mentor hour.
2) After payment, you’ll receive an email with a link for you to book an appointment. Note, mentor hours are only held on Mondays and I need at least one week’s notice.
3) When you’ve booked your appointment, I’ll get in touch to find out what you want to get from our time together.
4) We meet and have a fun and informative conversation.
Mentor Hour FAQ
1) I'm unsure about booking. Can I talk to you first?
Of course! Email me and we’ll figure it whether or not I can help you.
2) How are mentor hours different from coaching sessions?
Mentor hours are unstructured conversations where you can ask me anything about moving to, living in, and working in Germany, while coaching sessions are more focused on CV and cover letter improvements, as well as interview preparation.
3) What happens if I don't send you the needed information before our appointment?
If you don’t get the information to me before we meet, we’ll do the session without an agenda. Unfortunately, I may not be able to help you as well as I could when I’m able to prepare accordingly.
4) Can I reschedule?
You’re allowed to reschedule once, so long as you provide 24 hours’ notice.
5) What payment methods do you accept?
At the moment, I accept credit card payments only. If you don’t have one, email me and we’ll work out something else using Paypal, Wise, or a bank transfer.
6) Do you offer discounts on mentor hours?
Yes, discounts are possible. Email me and we can discuss what’s possible.
7) Do you offer refunds?
No. All sales are final.