Our mission is to help you move to Berlin and find work. We offer a mixture of content and services to make that easier.
Let us help you learn how to find a job and work in Berlin.
Step 1: Figure out if moving to Berlin for work is right for you. Then learn things to think about before making a final decision.
Start with these helpful guides:
- Are There English Speaking Jobs In Germany?
- The Reality Of Finding Work In Berlin In 2022
- What are the most highly demanded jobs in Germany?
We also recommend joining our thriving and growing community:
Step 2: Create a job application that will get German employers to notice you.
Begin by reading these guides:
- A Definitive Guide On How To Write A German Cover Letter
- How To Write A German CV To Get Noticed By Employers
- German CV Photos – Are They Even Necessary?
- Expert Tips About How To Find A Job In Berlin
If you need more in-depth help, buy one of our eBooks:
Even better, work with Cheryl Howard (founder of The Berlin Life) as your career coach. Under her guidance, she’ll take you through the step-by-step process of creating a cover letter and CV fit for the German market:
- Browse our career coaching offerings
Other career coaches we recommend – A Roundup Of Professional Career Coaches In Germany
Step 3: Begin applying for jobs.
We recommend reading these posts:
- Companies In Berlin Hiring Right Now
- The Ultimate Guide To German Job Interviews
- Why Knowing Salary Ranges In Germany Is Essential
We also host regular career workshops. Join one of our events to find out how to write cover letters and CV’s, learn how to ace job interviews, and more:
- View our schedule of upcoming events
Step Four: Get a job and start networking.
Of course, we have even more guides to help you out:
- How Because Berlin Helps People Move To Berlin And Find Work